A couple weeks ago Maggie and I decided to plan a spring break trip location of Southern California. We’re planning to fly in to Los Angeles and visit some sites there and also spend a few days in San Diego. We’ll be there from February 19 – 27th 2009. We’ve gotten some ideas for things to do from a couple people, but I’m wondering if you have any suggestions for us. Have you been to either LA or San Diego? If so what were your favorite attractions in the area and why? Post your response in the comments, and the sooner the better. Thanks!
December 2017 S M T W T F S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- athletes baseball basketball beans bird blog bon iver Brent california chanhassen cheese chimney christmas college coon rapids cross-country skiing deer hunting dogs e-mail eau claire facebook fall family funny Geocaching getty golf GPS Halloween high yield checking account hiking iphone kittens kristen La Crosse letterman location los angeles maggie march madness minnesota twins MLB mountain dew music New Haven parents party PA School poacher poker restaurant road trip san diego seven brides for seven brothers spring spring break St. Olaf super bowl toys turkey twin cities Twins Twitter Vacation valentine's day Weather wedding Weekend whitetail wine wisconsin wood stove work Yale youtube
- RT @MattBarkley: Oh my 😳 @TeamJuJu twitter.com/LeadingNFL/sta… 1 week ago
- Win this $1,800 Garmin Panoptix Ice Fishing Bundle! targetwalleye.com/giveaways/win-… via @TargetWalleye 2 weeks ago
- RT @Twins: Joe Mauer: Beast (dad) Mode. #Halloween2017 https://t.co/l2PypS0OPa 1 month ago
- In which it is compared to the dance parties hosted by Torii 🙄 twitter.com/derushaj/statu… 2 months ago
- RT @RhettBollinger: There it is. Angels lost in 10 innings. The Twins are headed to the postseason. First @MLB team to ever go from 100 los… 2 months ago