A couple weeks ago Maggie and I decided to plan a spring break trip location of Southern California. We’re planning to fly in to Los Angeles and visit some sites there and also spend a few days in San Diego. We’ll be there from February 19 – 27th 2009. We’ve gotten some ideas for things to do from a couple people, but I’m wondering if you have any suggestions for us. Have you been to either LA or San Diego? If so what were your favorite attractions in the area and why? Post your response in the comments, and the sooner the better. Thanks!
- athletes baseball basketball beans bird blog bon iver Brent california chanhassen cheese chimney christmas college coon rapids cross-country skiing deer hunting dogs e-mail eau claire facebook fall family funny Geocaching getty golf GPS Halloween high yield checking account hiking iphone kittens kristen La Crosse letterman location los angeles maggie march madness minnesota twins MLB mountain dew music New Haven parents party PA School poacher poker restaurant road trip san diego seven brides for seven brothers spring spring break St. Olaf super bowl toys turkey twin cities Twins Twitter Vacation valentine's day Weather wedding Weekend whitetail wine wisconsin wood stove work Yale youtube
- RT @BurnsvillePD: “Other duties as assigned” they said. https://t.co/deYuOpesYe 2 weeks ago
- Destroying some southern BBQ! (at @HomeTeamBBQ in Charleston, SC) swarmapp.com/c/1ZghW8KBjqN https://t.co/iBCyWH44Oz 1 month ago
- RT @fsnorth: Tonight is going to be a ball with Justin Morneau in the @twins broadcast booth! RT for a chance to score a signed ball & cat… 1 month ago
- RT @MJSwart: The perfect date https://t.co/ZqRU0fsYp8 2 months ago
- RT @ConanOBrien: In Hell, the radio is only the Kars for Kids commercials. 2 months ago