A couple weeks ago Maggie and I decided to plan a spring break trip location of Southern California. We’re planning to fly in to Los Angeles and visit some sites there and also spend a few days in San Diego. We’ll be there from February 19 – 27th 2009. We’ve gotten some ideas for things to do from a couple people, but I’m wondering if you have any suggestions for us. Have you been to either LA or San Diego? If so what were your favorite attractions in the area and why? Post your response in the comments, and the sooner the better. Thanks!
- athletes baseball basketball beans bird blog bon iver Brent california chanhassen cheese chimney christmas college coon rapids cross-country skiing deer hunting dogs e-mail eau claire facebook fall family funny Geocaching getty golf GPS Halloween high yield checking account hiking iphone kittens kristen La Crosse letterman location los angeles maggie march madness minnesota twins MLB mountain dew music New Haven parents party PA School poacher poker restaurant road trip san diego seven brides for seven brothers spring spring break St. Olaf super bowl toys turkey twin cities Twins Twitter Vacation valentine's day Weather wedding Weekend whitetail wine wisconsin wood stove work Yale youtube
- RT @RhettBollinger: Miguel Sano seems to be hurt by Fernando Tatis throwing to him. Slow pace. Lots of takes. 2 weeks ago
- RT @RhettBollinger: #MNTwins slugger Miguel Sano is set to participate in the Home Run Derby: atmlb.com/2tuWN2H 3 weeks ago
- RT @BertBlyleven28: Then when your partner gets in on the fun it should be a slam dunk for a victory!!! ⚾️ https://t.co/pFdsI8Cwk3 1 month ago
- I'm at Grandma's Saloon & Grill in Duluth, MN swarmapp.com/c/3RPQ2HErDDm https://t.co/DtqLo4FpF0 1 month ago
- Nice day at the ballpark (to stand in line!) I don't remember this many concession stands being closed before at Target Field @Twins 1 month ago