Check this Twin Cities Pioneer Press story about a guy from Little Canada, MN who shot a trophy whitetail with a cross bow only 25 feet from a major interstate (35E) and got off with little consequences. What angers me is that he got preferential treatment from the DNR officer AND the judge in the case because of his “fixed” income and history of strokes. The DNR officer and judge didn’t condone this; instead they let him get off with a measly fine!
- athletes baseball basketball beans bird blog bon iver Brent california chanhassen cheese chimney christmas college coon rapids cross-country skiing deer hunting dogs e-mail eau claire facebook fall family funny Geocaching getty golf GPS Halloween high yield checking account hiking iphone kittens kristen La Crosse letterman location los angeles maggie march madness minnesota twins MLB mountain dew music New Haven parents party PA School poacher poker restaurant road trip san diego seven brides for seven brothers spring spring break St. Olaf super bowl toys turkey twin cities Twins Twitter Vacation valentine's day Weather wedding Weekend whitetail wine wisconsin wood stove work Yale youtube
- RT @BurnsvillePD: “Other duties as assigned” they said. https://t.co/deYuOpesYe 2 weeks ago
- Destroying some southern BBQ! (at @HomeTeamBBQ in Charleston, SC) swarmapp.com/c/1ZghW8KBjqN https://t.co/iBCyWH44Oz 1 month ago
- RT @fsnorth: Tonight is going to be a ball with Justin Morneau in the @twins broadcast booth! RT for a chance to score a signed ball & cat… 1 month ago
- RT @MJSwart: The perfect date https://t.co/ZqRU0fsYp8 2 months ago
- RT @ConanOBrien: In Hell, the radio is only the Kars for Kids commercials. 2 months ago