Check this Twin Cities Pioneer Press story about a guy from Little Canada, MN who shot a trophy whitetail with a cross bow only 25 feet from a major interstate (35E) and got off with little consequences. What angers me is that he got preferential treatment from the DNR officer AND the judge in the case because of his “fixed” income and history of strokes. The DNR officer and judge didn’t condone this; instead they let him get off with a measly fine!
- athletes baseball basketball beans bird blog bon iver Brent california chanhassen cheese chimney christmas college coon rapids cross-country skiing deer hunting dogs e-mail eau claire facebook fall family funny Geocaching getty golf GPS Halloween high yield checking account hiking iphone kittens kristen La Crosse letterman location los angeles maggie march madness minnesota twins MLB mountain dew music New Haven parents party PA School poacher poker restaurant road trip san diego seven brides for seven brothers spring spring break St. Olaf super bowl toys turkey twin cities Twins Twitter Vacation valentine's day Weather wedding Weekend whitetail wine wisconsin wood stove work Yale youtube
- RT @wyomingpd: FRIENDLY REMINDER! If you’re arrested for DWI this weekend you’ll be in jail until Tuesday! That means you won’t be able to… 4 weeks ago
- RT @MattBarkley: Oh my 😳 @TeamJuJu twitter.com/LeadingNFL/sta… 1 month ago
- Win this $1,800 Garmin Panoptix Ice Fishing Bundle! targetwalleye.com/giveaways/win-… via @TargetWalleye 1 month ago
- RT @Twins: Joe Mauer: Beast (dad) Mode. #Halloween2017 https://t.co/l2PypS0OPa 2 months ago
- In which it is compared to the dance parties hosted by Torii 🙄 twitter.com/derushaj/statu… 3 months ago